Catch me Friday, May 7 at CityArts Festival!
Had to look that up to find out a stage plot is a diagram of your band setup. Seemed pretty silly to draw a plot for just me and my guitar. But I made one anyway and dressed it up in Photoshop.
Oh, the show itself will suck. But my stage plot displays excellent initiative and an active mind!
Fair Park is site of the 1936 Texas Centennial Exposition and host to the world’s largest collection of Art Deco exhibit buildings, art and sculpture, along with numerous museums and other attractions.
Posted in:at 12:22 pm Thu, May 6, 2010.
An unaffiliated SXSW event
It’s an unaffiliated SXSW event! Continue reading
Posted in:at 6:42 pm Tue, Mar 16, 2010.
Moon cracks Comedy Top Ten
Those of us who work tirelessly in music naturally feel great satisfaction when our years of struggle finally pay off with the recognition we so richly deserve.
Other than myself, for my spastic vocal performance, I must thank Steve Wheatley of the almost-daily Dalecast for this fantastic honor. I’m now on the chart with a bunch of other stupid songs, more than one of whose titles include references to “boobs.” Continue reading
Posted in:at 10:41 pm Mon, Mar 15, 2010.
Fan Turetzky Syndrome on Facebook
Thank goodness Facebook has gotten so hot, because I’ve been on Twitter for months now — blogging for even longer — and I’m so bored with those stuffy old media.
I’ll be posting gig reports, images, audio and video and inviting comments — you know, pretty much the same crap I do here. Continue reading
Posted in:at 12:49 am Tue, Feb 9, 2010.
Tyrone Kahn explodes some myths
My pal Tyrone Kahn has a thing about profanity, at least where Kahn Man’s Comedy Corner is concerned, because he considers his monthly podcast to be family entertainment.
Farts are another story. On the phone, Tyrone farts frequently and without shame. “I can smell that one from here!” I tell him, while marshaling my forces for a return blast. Continue reading
Posted in:at 12:39 am Wed, Feb 3, 2010.
Her Shit Don't Stink:
Or, as a (.99) from my store.
My Fat Ass Itches:
Look What I Made!:
Or, as a package ($4.95).
Get the CD from !
Enjoy these amusing songs by me and my friends. Listen to every track in my mp3 store for free!
Drinking For England and The Homicidal Maniac's Song © 2006 and You Suck Bad © 2007 Small Pudding/ASCAP. Kicked In The Nuts © 2006 Brandon Higgins.
- An unaffiliated SXSW event (0 comments)
Tue, Mar 16, 2010
- Moon cracks Music Alley Comedy Top Ten (2 comments)
Mon, Mar 15, 2010
- Fan Turetzky Syndrome on Facebook (0 comments)
Tue, Feb 9, 2010
- Tyrone Kahn explodes some myths (0 comments)
Wed, Feb 3, 2010
- Screw you, I’m an outlaw, too (0 comments)
Tue, Jan 26, 2010
- Dementia (37)
- Gigs (17)
- Hot Topics (6)
- Interviews (20)
- Lyrics (9)
- New Stuff (5)
- News (24)
- Podcast Roundup (92)
- Profiles (5)
- Radio (12)
- Video (5)
- Jennifer W said at 10:43 am Fri, Dec 2, 2011: I have had the good fortune of getting to know Brandon and I have to...
- Shawn said at 12:42 pm Thu, May 6, 2010: I appreciate the life-like rendering of the guitar cable.
- Steve said at 9:55 pm Sat, Mar 20, 2010: Thanks for the mentions Ken.. I think you like the stats because you KNOW...
- Big Phil said at 1:27 pm Tue, Jan 12, 2010: Still beatin’ my nutbag!
- Shawn said at 3:52 pm Thu, Jan 7, 2010: “Pseudo-celeb.” Well, it’s better than...
Get on the list!
Sign up for spam-free comedy music news and previews of my rare and collectible live shows!